September was my first month of sharing goals and making a plan to meet them. It was successful and really helped me focus on reading related goals
This month I need to focus on the goals I didn’t reach from September and add some new goals to make October successful.
- Commit more time to reading and less to sleeping/netflix/phone – The main goal for this month’s reading is to spend less time on my phone/netflix and more time reading. Although I am reading at a decent pace I have noticed I have been wasting a lot of time with netflix or napping, so I would like to commit more of this time to reading instead.
- Stick to my schedule – This month I really need to focus on reaching my planned schedule of posts, last month I was very late posting most of them. I realize now the time and effort I need to commit so hopefully this month I can get on track
- Interact more – Stories and interaction is my biggest focus. I need to be more social on my instagram page by posting stories and interacting with others through their posts.
- Improve photography – Putting more time and effort into my pictures is very important to me this month. Since I have been rushed or late to post I end up using mediocre pictures and I want to address this ASAP.
- Worry less, journal more – This month I am going to focus on just adding more to my bullet journal. I am always too concerned with how artistic and perfect a spread looks and I end up waiting and waiting until I have enough time to do it good – which means I never do it. SO this month I want to stop being a perfectionist and just embrace using my bullet journal for whatever I want, whenever I need.
- Write down your thoughts – I am having trouble finding time and my spark for writing. October is a very busy month school wise, therefore I am going to keep it light and commit to writing down thoughts and ideas in a notebook.