At the beginning of each month I have decided to set out a list of goals that involve reading, blogging, my bookstagram, journals and writing. I will outline those every month and then share my process with a wrap up at the end!
- Tackle more reads this month since August was dedicated to reading IT by Stephen King (TBR to be announced tomorrow).
- Increase my amount and frequency of my posts which will be achieved through my book reviews, TBRs, book hauls, discussions, pop up posts, and my newly introduced Me, Myself, & Mondays.
- I have introduced a “theme” for the fall months, I am testing out how to take pictures and edit them in order to meet certain standards to fit my given theme
- Communicate better with my followers through instagram stories
- Start faithfully using my planners and bullet journal because I tend to neglect it and then try to play catch up. I want to make it a daily ritual to journal/plan.
- Keep a notebook on hand in which I can write down any ideas that come to me
- Possibly successfully write a short story
Here it is, my big September plans. I like to set goals and sometimes I go a little too far, so to start I have made realistic small, but signficant goals. Hopefully I can commit this month to achieving these and then aim higher in October!